Resilient kids are confident problem solvers, critical thinkers, independent, motivated, have high self-esteem, and are courageous in navigating life's challenges. This webinar begins to equip you with the tools and understanding you need to help your child, or the children in your life, begin to live a more resilient life
- Define resiliency and make sense of neurobiological mechanisms that are responsible for the cultivation of this attribute.
- Better understand the environmental influences that promote resiliency
- Explore how parenting style impacts the formation of resiliency
- How to implement key strategies to foster a growth mindset
- Understand how courage is an adaptive quality, and gain specific strategies to help foster this core skillset in your child.
Note: We only offer certificates for our paid courses and webinars; this webinar does not offer a certificate of completion at this time