When You Attend, You Will Learn...
- Explore how fear-based messages dominate current parenting practices.
- Discuss popular disciplinary techniques and why many of these techniques are inappropriate and may be damaging.
- Explain how the brain develops throughout childhood and how each stage of development will guide us on how to navigate challenging situations with our child.
- Outline 5 distinct steps that lead to connection instead of disconnection when your child is having a meltdown
- Build a toolkit of simple strategies and techniques to help you turn chaotic interactions into bonding experiences.
Note: We only offer certificates for our paid courses and webinars; this webinar does not offer a certificate of completion at this time